5/22/09

musings from the poceline throne

The house has now undergone a structural facelift. The siding and roof have both been replaced. We will post some before and after photos when the painting is totally finished. I can say, it looks a lot better.

Work is going great, at least my enjoyment factor is at an all time high. It is actually inaccurate to call it work. I enjoy it so much, it I just hate to tie a "have to" connotation to my job. Hopefully this state of euphoria will continue or mature into a sustainable feeling. I think the last couple of months have been a time to remember and draw from when we enter times of spiritual or emotional deserts. I am happy to say that as of now, Suz and I are in a real state of surrender to the lords direction. The testament will be in 10 or even 50 years from now we can say the same thing. Through grace, I hope we will.

1 comment:

  1. did you really write that from the toilet? your new blackberry might just be a little too user friendly...

    ReplyDelete