Alright, Humboldt it is. The fourteener we are going to climb in CO! Getting super stoked about that. Any advice? We still can't find much info about camping with a pup on a mountain. My only concern is keeping her warm at night... is fur enough? Do they make doggie sleeping bags? Gets down to like 30...
The other exciting news? Kinda stupid, so don't laugh-- but I've been wanting to put in a French door for our back door to let more light into the living room. So, they're like $400 raw and without doorknobs! Well, I totally found one in someones trash yesterday that happens to be the exact right size!! What are the odds of finding an exterior door in good condition that fits perfect?! Woot! That was a project that was on the back burner b/c of price, but what a pleasant little gift from God! He's been kind to us lately, our little Celeste has been such a blessing... I don't think our creator is above giving his children little gifts to lift their spirits :) Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment